|Products : Digital Matrix Mixers : DX810
The DX810 is a full-featured Matrix Mixer and processor that will change the way you specify, design and build installed sound systems. It delivers true 8 x10 mixing, 3-band swept EQ, gates and compressors on each input plus 1/3-octave graphic and 8-band parametric EQ, delays and crossovers on each input. All functions are individually programmable through an intuitive graphical user interface that offers unmatched usability and zero learning curve.
It's time to think again.
If you only considered using DSP processors for your largest and most complex projects, it's time to think again. The DX810's combination of features and performance puts it at par with processors costing thousands of dollars more.
- True 8 x 10 matrix mixing
- Mute and Solo functions
- Input and output metering
- 32 Control and Mute Groups
- 24 Presets
- 10 logic Inputs and Outputs
- Wired remotes, PC and control systems
- Dual RS232 control ports
- Multi-level security and access rights
- 10 1/3-octave graphic EQs
- 10 eight-band parametric EQs
- 10 audio delay lines
- 18 Compressors
- 8 input Gates
- 10 Crossover Filters
Version 3 Software Download (ZIP 4.4 MB)
Version 3.32 Upgrade - full documentation and installer (ZIP 788 KB)
Version 3.32 Upgrade - firmware only (ZIP 788 KB)
Manual (PDF 1.2 MB)
DX8 RVC Quick Start Guide (.PDF - 228 K)
SW4 Quick Start Guide (.PDF - 182 K)
DX-810 V3 Serial Communication Spec (PDF 1.1 MB)
|Instructions for version 3 download
NOTE: Due to software resource reallocation, the DX-810 Version 3 software
- Connect from your computer's COMM port to the DX-810 COMM port with a
9 pin serial cable wired pin-to-pin.
- Unzip the zip file and extract to a folder of your choosing.
- Open the DX-810 Version 3 software but DO NOT go on line to the unit.
- Go to the "Advanced" menu and select "Firmware Upgrade"
- Click on "Select File" and locate the "dx810v700.pkt" file that is in
the same folder as the Version 3 application.
- Click on the "Upgrade" button in the "Firmware Upgrade" window and the
upgrade progress bar will indicate the state of the upgrade. If no progress is indicated, power down the DX-810 and power it back up and the upgrade will proceed.
- "Upgrade Successful" will appear in the status when it is complete.
- Close the "Firmware Upgrade" window and click the "On Line" button to connect to the DX-810.
will not support files stored in previous DX-810/DX-10e software versions.
Settings from previous files will need to be entered manually. Once these settings have been entered, it is recommended that current settings be
stored in a Preset location before files are saved to disc.